Don’t get injured twice - phone a lawyer

Are you a driver or a passenger who has been injured in a road traffic accident?

Whom are you going to call? (Yes we know it’s clunky, but in our world grammar is important!)

Other information or articles that you might find helpful

Frequently Asked Questions

  1. Can I get a replacement hire or courtesy car?
  2. Will I lose my no claims bonus? What will happen to my insurance premium?
  3. What about my Excess?
  4. How do I get medical proof of my injuries?
  5. Do I need to tell my own insurer?
  6. Can I claim for loss of use whilst my car is off the road?
  7. The other driver’s insurers have contacted me. They seem very nice. What should I do?
  8. How much is my claim worth?
  9. I’ve been off work. Can I claim my wage loss?
  10. I’m getting texts from people I have never heard of before. How did they get my number? What should I do?
  11. I’m not injured and just want my car repaired. Do I really need a lawyer?
  12. The other driver says it’s my fault . Who does the law say is to blame?
  13. The repair garage is arranging for me to take out a vehicle on credit hire. Is this a good idea?
  14. My leased car has been damaged. What do I do?

If you are unfortunate enough to be involved in a road traffic accident you will find yourself immediately bombarded with texts and calls from people you have never heard of with advice you haven’t asked for. It is very easy to lose control of the situation. You should always remember that it is your injury, your vehicle and your losses.

Find out more about what happens if you claim through us.

Easiest of all, simply phone Conway Accident Law Practice on our freephone number - 0800 612 4151 - and tell us the story.